Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Naked without my Gi and a Jiu Jitsu PSA

    Sickness is the worse!!!  I hate getting sick because it keeps me off the mat and my school was moving so I haven't rolled in two weeks.  I haven' worn my gi in 2 weeks and it kills me, I've been laid up with this sickness wrapped in layers but I feel naked since I haven't worn my gi.

With respect to my training partners I hope everyone understands I like to keep the illnesses off the mats and protect others from getting sick too.  I would hope that is the way other people think but that is not always the case.  No matter how many announcements are made, people still feel the need to try and be tough and bring their diseases to the mat.  Nothing is proved by doing this other than you know how spread a disease, some people are competing at various levels and getting sick is the last thing they need.

Please stay home if you're sick, no one else needs to miss training just because you thought it would be tough to come in and train through your sickness.  Now, we're both sick so like my instructor says in his announcements, "stay your sick asses home!'

No comments:

Post a Comment